Card Management System
Card Management System is a Web
based Java application responsible to perform all the tasks required
for electronic information of card profile registration, card life-cycle
and card content management service within an automated process of
smart cards production. The application is designed on modular and
flexible service oriented architecture with the following design
- CMS is divided on service modules;
- Each service module is a stand-alone component which implements and exposes Functions for specific CMS tasks;
- All communications between CMS service modules are implemented using Web Services (WS) over SOAP/HTTPS;
- All Web Service (WS) requests between CMS service modules are authenticated and authorized based on X509 certificates
Beside this, CMS can be used as an integration module or hub to implement application and communication interfaces to other components in an enterprise environment.
- Towards sustainable Information Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure for community empowerment.